New Profile Posts

1. Amy Lee
    Amy Lee yapha
    Hi Yapha! I have my card uploaded on my SU! blog post. Unfortunately when I click on it, I get an unending circle:( Could you help me?
  2. tjdstampsalot
    tjdstampsalot yapha
    Hi Yapha, Question for you. How does a demo gain access to the demo side of Stampin Addicts now. Do you know? I messaged Angie a couple of weeks ago but didn't get a reply. I had someone ask me about it after the last hop. Thanks!!!
  3. shanbrun
    shanbrun
    took me a few days but I did this lol don't have a response back yet
  4. tjdstampsalot
    tjdstampsalot shanbrun
    Hi Shannon, you can go to your profile and to the left hand side there is a Join Group in blue, click on it and you can join the demo side of stampin' addicts.
  5. Kimberley Harvey Pierce
    Kimberley Harvey Pierce Jacque
    Are you the one who did a youtube video for making a greeting card box? I enjoyed your tutorial, thanks for sharing that - exactly what I was looking for!
  6. s1itcher46
  7. lyka234
    lyka234
    R404a|hair extensions|oak nyc|LONG ISLAND TREE REMOVAL
  8. dgyrteuytro
    dgyrteuytro
    You may be hot for NFL or MLB teams or hip-hop bands,I am ready to be your first choice by giving the competitive price and finest choice of hats using the best service.Snapbackhatsleague.com features a variety of Cheap snapbacks, obey Hats, NFL Hats, and Dc Hats.Total shipping charges is $15 whatever what number of PCS Hats you buy.We sell direct through the factory to the customer and remove the middleman.So that you can get your loved Cartoon Snapbacks with comparable price but definitely same or perhaps excellent quality.For a long time, we've been focused on seeking out the modern innovations in sports rag trade.And we're picky, like our customers, we look for premium quality New era snapbacks wholesale that deliver for their promises.
  9. WebDeb
    WebDeb HollyLogic
    Holly!!! Are you getting my PMs? I have no idea where to see what I've sent ...

{{Confused}}
  10. xboxhanks
    xboxhanks
    cartier ballon bleu watch / replica cartier watches /Chanel Replica Watches / Omega Replica Watches
  11. vbvcmhik
    vbvcmhik
    Thanks for visiting snapbacks hats shop, the initial member-based hat store offering thousands of licensed and branded hats in a range of styles.New Era hats have become well-liked by young generations and seeing their enthusiasm different get older men too have keen fascination with exceptional style and comforts of Obey Snapbacks.We has earned good reputation by offering quality products and thereby understands the wants and taste with the customers.The Shipping Cost is $15 Whatever the quantity of pcs you get.Over 10 pcs will probably be free delivery.Lower wholesale prices for wholesale buyers.We were striving for client satisfaction.You can buy confidently and get the top service from us.Our customers are given satisfied Guaranteed offer for those famous Cartoon Snapbacks.
  12. vbvcmhik
    vbvcmhik
    Here you are at Cheap snapbacks store, the place you can get a lot of surprises on our hats.To provide the most beneficial New Era Hats along with the best customer satisfaction has always been our goal.The Shipping Price is $15 Whatever the amount of pcs hats you acquire.Over 10 hats will probably be free postage.Best New era snapbacks,obey hats,magical nfl hats,one industries hats,rockstar energy hats,Red Bull Hats,The Hundreds Hats,Supreme Hats,DC Hats are in stock now.Our Snapbacks wholesale site provide first-class service and reliable quanlity garantee,don't be afraid to shake hands around and select the tide at the earliest opportunity!
  13. vbvcmhik
    vbvcmhik
    Thank you for visiting Cheap Snapbacks For Sale-New Era,Obey,Baseball,Bulls Snapback Hats Wholesale .We have been professional online Cheap snapbacks for sale with nine numerous producing three years online selling experience,we are able to supply all sorts of hats in a quantity you need.Even you simply buy 1 hat from our website,you will still could get this excellent wholesale price with the NBA Snapbacks.And guarantee the caps' quality no matter what your quantity is! Our clients are the most important thing to us,we did and we will do good to cause you to feel comfortable shopping around.Basically: proven experiences,wholesale price plus discount,quality Snapbacks for sale and greatest service!
  14. MatthiasBinder
    MatthiasBinder
    Topless Echinacea can only contribute to the protection you need. If you are looking for a topless cheap snapbacks , then you may be wondering where you can find. Understanding the different places you need to keep hats and topless are the advantages and disadvantages to help them find the best decision is. You can be sure that the most beautiful topless cheap snapback hats to buy. You can buy in stores, which means you can be sure that you want. You will also find that you get a better price in the cheap fitted hats for them and save a topless on the beach, do not pay an excessive price and offer a lower cost in stores. officials The only drawback to buying a hat for the sun topless, so do not have hands, if you can get fast delivery on many items.
  15. melalleee
    melalleee
    Hi, I am a mother to 5, wife, FT nurse and PT student. Any leftover time I am a crafter!
  16. kellykjs
    kellykjs Pammybaby
    I miss you my sweet friend!!!!! :)
  17. escape2stamp
    escape2stamp CindyE
    Hi Cindy! On my blog you asked if I used the samj to line up the daisy chain stamp (from Bordering on Romance). In case you missed my comment reply:
    "Although I probably should have, no - I did not use a SAMJ. I have these stamps in clear-mount format so it was pretty easy to see where I was stamping."
    Thanks for looking and asking :)
  18. Jacque
    Jacque imamuttnut
    I didn't know you were a muttnut!! I've been admiring your work on here for a long time!! :o) Jacque
  19. jiuzaiyu
    jiuzaiyu
    Try wearing the samе jacket or even shirt for twо consecutive days аnd ѕоmeоne іs bound tо saу something. Wholesale snapbacks cоme іn а wide variety of unique designs. While thеѕe hats аrе quite popular with mаnу people, thеіr unique designs make еach snapback hats wholesale differеnt from the next. This means that you will mоѕt рrоbаblу find a Snapbacks wholesale that yоu like. You саn always go for customized designs tо enhance уоur hat's uniqueness.
  20. ELIZA HAPPY LADYBUG
    ELIZA HAPPY LADYBUG fingers inky girl
    HELLO, I THINK I DID SOMETHING WRONG...I've entered the info, but I'm not sure if i am doing it right because when I hit the "Join Group" button it says that it's not a public area. Please Help! My info.
    Thank You
    Eliza V. Alvarado
    Tucson, Az 85746