Another Ribbon Share

Discussion in 'Embellishments' started by yapha, Aug 9, 2011.

1. yapha

yapha Hop-Meister

Home Page:
    Since Debbi's share was wildly successful, I thought I'd see if anyone else was interested. I'm posting this a couple other places, so just let me know what you would like. I'm hoping to place the order by Sunday, August 14 and have the ribbon in the mail to you by the end of that week. Prices include shipping, unless you would prefer Priority Mail. (US only, please.)

The first one is for the 3/8″ Ruffled Ribbon, available in all five of the new in colors. If you wanted all 5 of these rolls of ribbon, it would cost you $49.75 plus shipping and tax. Instead, you can get 2 yards of each color for $13.65 including shipping to you! The colors are Calypso Coral, Island Indigo, Lucky Limeade, Pool Party, and Wisteria Wonder. This ribbon is just fantastic — I love that little ruffle, and the colors are just so yummy!

The second ribbon share that I am doing is for the 1/2″ Scallop Dots Ribbon. This fun grosgrain ribbon is printed with white polka dots on one side, and is available in the following fabulous colors: Basic Black, Cherry Cobbler, Chocolate Chip, Elegant Eggplant, Marina Mist, Melon Mambo, More Mustard, Old Olive, Pretty in Pink, and Tangerine Tango. It would cost you $79.50 plus shipping and tax to get these 10 packages of ribbon! Instead, you can get 2 yards of each color for $20.65 including shipping to you!

Can’t decide which you want? I can combine shipping, so you get 2 yards of all 15 ribbons for $33.30.

2. rhondag

rhondag Stampin', Swappin' Bunny

I am going to show this to my dl, Candi. She was searching for one the other day.

3. yapha

yapha Hop-Meister

Home Page:
    Thanks Rhonda!

4. yapha

yapha Hop-Meister

Home Page:
    I still have a couple spots left in each. Interested?

5. yapha

yapha Hop-Meister

Home Page:
    Is she interested? It's just about full.

6. Candilynn

Candilynn SU! Demonstrator

I am interested in both if still open (this is Rhonda's dl). I've been in Michigan all week at a funeral and just saw this so sorry it's late. If you are still open just let me know how to pay (this is my first share :) Thank you.

7. yapha

yapha Hop-Meister

Home Page:
    I'm so sorry to hear that! I'll send you a PM with the details.