Changes ?

Discussion in 'Dazed & Confused' started by pattydeon, Dec 24, 2015.

1. pattydeon

pattydeon SU! Demonstrator

Wow, this site was closed for a while, and now it's all different. Is the gallery hiding, temporarily awol, or permanently gone?

BTW , Merry Christmas everyone.

2. yapha

yapha Hop-Meister

Home Page:
    I have no idea. I noticed the changes a couple of weeks ago, but haven't heard anything about them.

3. Debadoo

Debadoo Active Member

Hi Yapha and any/everyone else! Been a long time since I've been on here. Wow, seems like the regular part of the site has a lot less traffic, hope the demo part is still going strong. I was wonderin about the gallery also. Any news since Dec? It just says it's offline for routine maintenance but it's been saying that for a long time. Do we know if it's gone for good. Sure would love to be able to get the photos. This is the only place I have most of them since a couple computers died on me.

4. yapha

yapha Hop-Meister

Home Page:
    Hi Deb!! I don't have any answers. I don't think many people are around here any more. I just use it to coordinate the blog hops.

5. Debadoo

Debadoo Active Member

Good to see ya hun. Jup that's what it seemed like. That's a shame that it's deteriorated so much. Hope all is well with you! Hugsssss