Slide show on main page

Discussion in 'Gallery Discussions' started by kittystamp, Jun 14, 2012.

1. kittystamp

kittystamp SU! Demonstrator

Home Page:
    Is the slide show on the main page coming back? I really liked this feature to see new additions. I tried to find info about it here in the forum section but could not. I have not been on SA much lately due to my busy schedule lately so I may have missed it. Feeling a bit out of the loop :)

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 25, 2012
  2. kittystamp

Home Page:
    Bumping as I still am wondering about this. Also I cant find the new stamp catalog stamp sets to be able to post to the proper gallery. I am not sure where to put them!

3. fingers inky girl

fingers inky girl Drug Dealing Stamper/Professor

Hi Betty! We had gallery issues several weeks ago when SA was tagged as a malicious site...so the whole gallery has to be rebuilt with new code. It's a slow going project, especially since my DH and I both have paying jobs to look after. Hopefully, we will have the new stamp sets loaded and everything working again prior to Convention...that is our plan.
    We'll keep you updated when everything is back to working correctly!!

4. kittystamp

Home Page:
    Yikes! That sounds like a lot of work! If you are able I would love to have the slide show again-- that was such a cool and unique feature to SA.

Thanks for all the hard work! This is a great upbeat community!

5. tjdstampsalot

tjdstampsalot SU! Demonstrator

Any word on when we will get the slideshow back? Or is there a way to bring up cards posted on a day to ay bases?

6. Debbi

Debbi SU! Demonstrator

Twila, when you go to the gallery you'll see at the top (not the very top, but in the top section) "welcome tjdstampsalot" on the left and the search box on the right. Under the search box is
    Recent Photos 1 day 7days 14 days all

Click on one of the # days options. That's the only way I know of to see new gallery posting sort of by day.