Stazon in colors?

Discussion in 'Ink-Cetera' started by cookiebeagle, Nov 14, 2011.

1. cookiebeagle

cookiebeagle SU! Demonstrator

I am interested in getting Stazon ink pads and reinkers in a variety of colors. I have checked my local stores and the range of colors is VERY limited, plus they do not carry the reinkers. (And what some of them do carry seem pretty expensive per ink pad - $10.99 for one pad?? But, maybe I'm just out of touch - lol.)

Do any of you know of a source - maybe online - where they carry a good variety of the Stazon colors (besides brown, black & white - I have these) and reinkers. And at a good price.

Thanks in advance!

2. scrapshappen

scrapshappen Super Moderator

Have you tried doing a google search for them? I only have black and brown myself.

3. Debadoo

Debadoo Active Member

Online is probably your best bet like Paula said. I have several colors that I bought at Hobby Lobby years ago. I think I got them when they'd put the pads at 50% off or something like that. Some percent off. But I don't have the reinkers. I have vibrant violet, royal purple, azure, teal blue, pumpkin, forest green and cherry pink. Not sure if these are the same colors you found or not.

4. CindyE

CindyE SU! Demonstrator

Home Page:
    I got mine on eBay. The price seemed reasonable, and there was a discount on shipping the multiple pads.

5. paperaddict4fun

paperaddict4fun New Member

Have you tried Joann? The store carries some colors and when I searched their site they had several colors. You will only see one but when you click on it you will see the several colors they have. They are normally 9.99 but on sale this week for 5.99. They go on sale every few weeks. Oh and I didn't find it by searching for stazon - I had to query tsukineko which is the manufacturer .

6. cookiebeagle

cookiebeagle SU! Demonstrator

Thank you all for your ideas. I had seen it on Joanns website, too, but didn't click it. That sale price is a good price; I think I'll try that. Thanks again.! :)